We’ve all felt the strain of supply chain challenges since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic....
Customers Frequently Asked Questions–Answered
We’ve compiled our most frequently asked questions from new and existing customers. Please reach out to us if you don’t find the answer to your question below. We’re here to help!
- Where are you located? What is your delivery address?
- What safety measures are in place to protect my products?
- Do you have a backup generator?
- What temperature-regulated storage options do you offer?
- Is Hall Street 3PL an FDA Licensed Facility?
- What are your shipping/receiving hours?
- What services do you offer?
- How does billing work?
- We’re ready to get started…when I can bring in my products?
- Once my product arrives, can you provide deliveries to my customers?
- Do you accept emergency shipments?
- How can I start storing with Hall Street 3PL?
- Are contracts required to do business with Hall Street 3PL?
- Can you receive palletized and floor loads?
- Can you ship samples for me?
- How can I pick up my product?
1. Where are you located? What is your delivery address?
We are centrally located in the heart of Brooklyn, in between Williamsburg and Dumbo. Located off of exit 30-31 on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway, our facility provides easy access to all five boroughs of New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Connecticut, New Jersey, and beyond.
12 Hall Street
Brooklyn, NY 11205
When you’re ready to deliver a product to our facility, please note that we require it be scheduled at least 48 hours prior. To schedule your delivery, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Pallet numbering
- Lot codes
- Expiration dates
- Breakdown of shipment items
2. What safety measures are in place to protect my products?Our facility has 24-hour surveillance security and a connection to a fire/burglar central monitoring system.
3. Do you have a backup generators?To ensure the safety of all your goods, our warehouse is equipped with backup generators.
4. What temperature-regulated storage options do you offer?
Whether you need your product frozen, chilled, or dry, we’ve got you covered with temperature-controlled warehousing, including:
- Frozen Storage: 0°F to -10°F
- Refrigerated Storage: 32°F to 38°F
- Dry Storage: Ambient temperature
5. Is Hall Street 3PL an FDA Licensed Facility?
Yes, we are registered with the FDA, USDA, U.S. Department Agriculture and Markets. Our team oversees all the product packing and handling. We know the demands of managing large inventories and the sensitive nature of working with perishable foods and alcohol.
6. What are your shipping/receiving hours?
Our shipping and receiving hours are Monday-Friday 7 AM to 4 PM. All trucks must be checked in with sufficient time to complete loading and/or unloading by 3:30 PM.
7. What services do you offer?
- Storage: As the largest refrigerated and dry warehouse in New York City, our optimal Brooklyn waterfront facility boasts state-of-the-art refrigeration and freezer systems, and dry rooms to accommodate any type of inventory. We also offer an array of warehouse services, such as cross-docking, transloading, consolidation, deconsolidation and palletizing.
- Fulfillment: Additional services include pick and pack, fulfillment by merchant (FBM), Amazon prep for fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), kitting, and freight brokerage, plus business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and direct-to-consumer fulfillment.
- Shipping: Whether you are shipping by truck, sea, air or rail, we are dedicated to providing a seamless customer experience. Our unmatched access to local ports allows for easy pickup and delivery of merchandise. We can provide cost-efficient, fast shipping of all your goods through our extensive partnerships with truck fleets and ocean and air freight containers.
8. How does billing work?
Our storage terms are month-to-month, with bills being generated on the 1st and 15th of each billing cycle. We only bill for the months where you have product in our facility.
9. We’re ready to get started…when I can bring in my products?
Typically, we can have your storage account established in 24-48 hours.
10. Once my product arrives, can you provide deliveries to my customers?
Yes, you can count on our team to carefully package and safely ship your merchandise to meet all your customers’ expectations.
To release a product to another company, please email email@example.com with the lot number, quantity, date/time and company name.
Here’s how our process works: When your merchandise arrives at our Brooklyn warehouse, we enter its details into our computerized inventory management system. Next, we package and label your goods to ensure safe arrival at their destination. Once your merchandise is ready to ship, we outline the most efficient logistics plan possible. Leveraging our network of ground, ocean, and air partners, we guarantee a safe and on-time arrival of your product.
11. Do you accept emergency shipments?
Yes, we can accommodate emergency shipments and receipts. Additional charges may apply for rush services.
12. How can I start storing with Hall Street 3PL
To begin the application process, please fill out the fields in our Contact Us form and we will contact you.
Next steps after we contact you will be to complete our storage application form. Once completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Storage Customer Application: [company name].
To download our PDF application, click here.
13. Are contracts required to do business with Hall Street 3PL
We require any storage accounts to submit a new customer application. Click here to complete your profile.
14. Can you receive palletized and floor loads?
Yes, we can accept both palletized trailer and floor loads.
15. Can you ship samples for me?
Yes, we can ship customer samples. Our team can supply insulated boxes and dry ice, as well as oversee the packing of products. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
16. How can I pick up my product?
To pick up a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-855-3636. Please have the following information available:
- Lot number
- Requested pick-up date/time
Don’t see your question answered above?
Send us a note and we’ll be happy to get back to you with answers.